New magazine edition

  • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      After much swapping and changing I have edited a new Virtual Magazine,
      this time it is from the Port Town of Cambrils in Spain.

      http://www.360panoview.co.uk/CambrilsMagazine/index.html

      In it there are two types of pictures some taken this year with the
      Canon-D40 and the Tokina 10-17 and monopod; the others taken with my
      trusted Nikon 4500 and the FE-8 fisheye adaptor and tripod back in 2005.
      Both sets of images have been stitched with the latest PTGUI, converted
      to .mov files using Pano2QTvr and then converted to Flash using FPP.

      I hope that you will enjoy the Tour and comments are most welcome.

      kind regards,

      Rodrigo