Flash panorama in Power Point 2007n (Playing = False ?)

  • Karol Kwiatek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      I created Flash panoramas using Pano2VR.
      I imported ShockwaveFlash object to Power Point 2007 and I set up a
      name of SWF file to display in Properties Window.

      Panorama is displaying, but when I close the application and I run the
      presentation once again, panorama is not loading (only black and white
      panorama is presented).

      I found that the option Playing in Properties Window changes from True
      to False after closing Power Point 2007.

      Do you know what is wrong?

      Is there a difference in importing Flash 9 and 10 panoramas to Power
      Point?

      Karol