RE: SPAM-LOW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Large group photogaphy

  • CW
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 6, 2008
      If you zoom in to the max that the the image allows, do you consider the
      image not sharp? For the image to be sharper, what focal length would you
      use?

      Colin

      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 9, 2011
        Bedford and north 10th street
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        From: "Mark Fink" <markdfink@...>
        Sender: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 18:19:39 -0500
        To: <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [PanoToolsNG] (unknown)

        That depends – Williamsburg , Where?

        Mark

        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 8, 2013
          Sorry for the noise folks. Another compromised account by the look. The usual steps have been taken.

          KathyW,
          Co-owner / moderator, PanoToolsNG