SV: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Is Flash 10 really ready for prime time full screen?

  • pb
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 6, 2008
      On my Vista 64 bit PC, I see a small step forward, but it is still a little jerky on auto rotation, which I see as the biggest problem with Flash 10.
      On a quad-core 3Ghz 8 8GB of RAM and a Nvidia 9800 with 1GB of RAM it should run smooth on 24 inch 1200x1920 also with auto rotation. CPU is constant at 28-30%, So I think there is still some work to do with optimizing autorotation code.
      But FPP is running much smoother than Pano2VR in both manual and auto rotation.

      Per