extensive virtual tour

  • YILMAZ TUFAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Last month we made extensive virtual tour project that about a local park of turkey.
      258 panoramic photos in the virtual tour and you can move by direction arrow and use by map.
      you can see night shot, day shot and sundown shot. Any shot showed by different color button at the map.
      And visited panoramas point color changed.

      Virtual tour can visited at there : http://www.kocaeli.bel.tr/images/Content/3dSanaltur/kocaeli360SanalTur/seka/index.html

      Also with this tour we made submarine virtual tour. An interesting place and so tihgt place to walk in there.
      Virtual tour : http://www.kocaeli.bel.tr/images/Content/3dSanaltur/kocaeli360SanalTur/hizirreis/index.html

      Hope you like it.

      Best regards from turkey .

      YILMAZ TUFAN