MultiLanguage virtual tour

  • Geoffrey Morelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hello,

      I'm Geoffrey, a French Vr photographer

      Here you can view my last creation, it's a virtual tour availlable in
      3 language

      In this virtual trour, i added the creation of music, background
      sounds and voiceovers ( in 3 language too)

      This virtual tour use an embed version of FPP

      Best regards

      http://www.artesia.eu/visite_virtuelle/

      Geoffrey Morelle

      Visites virtuelles à 360°