Re: [PanoToolsNG] anyone contacted 360Precision lately?

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
      Sometime around 2/11/08 (at 07:07 -0500) 360 Precision said:

      >I've been on both MSN and iChat

      I was going to suggest iChat - I've been in touch with 360P this way
      more than once, to great effect.

      >http://www.360precision.net/forum/

      I hadn't noticed this before. (But now I see it is there in the
      Support page - doh!)

      For subject-oriented back-and-forth discussions I prefer email lists
      - but for product-specific discussions, forums like this can be very
      useful.

    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
        I got contact to Matt through MSN when he is online.
        Ciao
        Mike
        http://www.360de.de
        -----Urspr´┐Żngliche Nachricht-----