Re: [PanoToolsNG] anyone contacted 360Precision lately?

  • 360 Precision
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
      The last email I've received from you was:

      From: fatchai@...
      Subject: Tech support query - 360Precision
      Date: 4 July 2006 09:37:51 BDT
      To: matthew@...

      I'm not sure how much effort you've made to contact us but it's not
      rocket science. For the past week I've been on both MSN and iChat for
      a few hours each day. We also have the online
      support system at hhtp://support.360precision.com which completely
      bypasses email. Then we have the user forum at http://www.360precision.net/forum/
      As you've not tried these other methods of contact I'm not surprised
      your email didn't work.

      Using a completely unrelated email list to do this is also quite rude
      considering the above contact options. So maybe next time you can make
      a bit more effort on your end.

      Any chance you can actually tell me how you tried to contact us ?

      Matt

      On 2 Nov 2008, at 01:34, qsecofr88888 wrote:

      > anyone contacted 360 precision lately? i email them about a week but
      > have not received any reply from them? any idea?

    • Keith Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
        Sometime around 2/11/08 (at 07:07 -0500) 360 Precision said:

        >I've been on both MSN and iChat

        I was going to suggest iChat - I've been in touch with 360P this way
        more than once, to great effect.

        >http://www.360precision.net/forum/

        I hadn't noticed this before. (But now I see it is there in the
        Support page - doh!)

        For subject-oriented back-and-forth discussions I prefer email lists
        - but for product-specific discussions, forums like this can be very
        useful.

      • ptgroup
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
          I got contact to Matt through MSN when he is online.
          Ciao
          Mike
          http://www.360de.de
          -----Urspr´┐Żngliche Nachricht-----