Re: [PanoToolsNG] anyone contacted 360 precision lately?

  • Peter Nyfeler
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hi

      qsecofr88888 schrieb:
      > anyone contacted 360 precision lately? i email them about a week but
      > have not received any reply from them? any idea?

      Include the word 360Precision in the subject line

      Best regards

      Peter
    • 360 Precision
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
        The last email I've received from you was:

        From: fatchai@...
        Subject: Tech support query - 360Precision
        Date: 4 July 2006 09:37:51 BDT
        To: matthew@...

        I'm not sure how much effort you've made to contact us but it's not
        rocket science. For the past week I've been on both MSN and iChat for
        a few hours each day. We also have the online
        support system at hhtp://support.360precision.com which completely
        bypasses email. Then we have the user forum at http://www.360precision.net/forum/
        As you've not tried these other methods of contact I'm not surprised
        your email didn't work.

        Using a completely unrelated email list to do this is also quite rude
        considering the above contact options. So maybe next time you can make
        a bit more effort on your end.

        Any chance you can actually tell me how you tried to contact us ?

        Matt

        On 2 Nov 2008, at 01:34, qsecofr88888 wrote:

        > anyone contacted 360 precision lately? i email them about a week but
        > have not received any reply from them? any idea?

      • Keith Martin
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
          Sometime around 2/11/08 (at 07:07 -0500) 360 Precision said:

          >I've been on both MSN and iChat

          I was going to suggest iChat - I've been in touch with 360P this way
          more than once, to great effect.

          >http://www.360precision.net/forum/

          I hadn't noticed this before. (But now I see it is there in the
          Support page - doh!)

          For subject-oriented back-and-forth discussions I prefer email lists
          - but for product-specific discussions, forums like this can be very
          useful.

        • ptgroup
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
            I got contact to Matt through MSN when he is online.
            Ciao
            Mike
            http://www.360de.de
            -----Urspr´┐Żngliche Nachricht-----