anyone contacted 360 precision lately?

  • qsecofr88888
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      anyone contacted 360 precision lately? i email them about a week but
      have not received any reply from them? any idea?
    • Peter Nyfeler
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
        Hi

        qsecofr88888 schrieb:
        > anyone contacted 360 precision lately? i email them about a week but
        > have not received any reply from them? any idea?

        Include the word 360Precision in the subject line

        Best regards

        Peter
      • 360 Precision
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
          The last email I've received from you was:

          From: fatchai@...
          Subject: Tech support query - 360Precision
          Date: 4 July 2006 09:37:51 BDT
          To: matthew@...

          I'm not sure how much effort you've made to contact us but it's not
          rocket science. For the past week I've been on both MSN and iChat for
          a few hours each day. We also have the online
          support system at hhtp://support.360precision.com which completely
          bypasses email. Then we have the user forum at http://www.360precision.net/forum/
          As you've not tried these other methods of contact I'm not surprised
          your email didn't work.

          Using a completely unrelated email list to do this is also quite rude
          considering the above contact options. So maybe next time you can make
          a bit more effort on your end.

          Any chance you can actually tell me how you tried to contact us ?

          Matt

          On 2 Nov 2008, at 01:34, qsecofr88888 wrote:

          > anyone contacted 360 precision lately? i email them about a week but
          > have not received any reply from them? any idea?

        • Keith Martin
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
            Sometime around 2/11/08 (at 07:07 -0500) 360 Precision said:

            >I've been on both MSN and iChat

            I was going to suggest iChat - I've been in touch with 360P this way
            more than once, to great effect.

            >http://www.360precision.net/forum/

            I hadn't noticed this before. (But now I see it is there in the
            Support page - doh!)

            For subject-oriented back-and-forth discussions I prefer email lists
            - but for product-specific discussions, forums like this can be very
            useful.

          • ptgroup
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
              I got contact to Matt through MSN when he is online.
              Ciao
              Mike
              http://www.360de.de
              -----Urspr´┐Żngliche Nachricht-----