Gigapan "big" version

  • CW
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      I see that the beta version of Gigapan is designed to fit P&S cameras and
      the G9, but what happened to version in this url:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDUq7EajTRE ? Can a custom model be ordered?

      Colin

    • Robert Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        That's not built by the Gigapan people. The guy who built it is
        Traugott Emrich from Germany.

        http://www.emrichs.de/gigapanbot/index-en.htm

        On Nov 1, 2008, at 6:05 PM, CW wrote:

        > I see that the beta version of Gigapan is designed to fit P&S
        > cameras and
        > the G9, but what happened to version in this url:
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDUq7EajTRE ? Can a custom model be
        > ordered?
        >
        > Colin

        Cheers