which view is this

  • CW
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Can the viewer used in this url be purchased and if so, where from. Is there
      another viewer that will do the same or similar (except zoomify).

      http://gigapan.org/viewGigapan.php?id=7648
      <http://gigapan.org/viewGigapan.php?id=7648&window_height=604&window_width=1
      259> &window_height=604&window_width=1259

      Colin

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
        Am Saturday, November 01, 2008 um 17:58 schrieb CW:

        > Can the viewer used in this url be purchased and if so, where from.

        The gigapan viewer? No idea. I'd simply ask them... Or embed it:
        http://gigapan.org/toe.php

        > http://gigapan.org/viewGigapan.php?id=7648

        > Is there another viewer that will do the same or similar (except
        > zoomify).

        The next version of krpano will support cylindrical and partial
        panoramas. see http://krpano.com

        best regards
        Offenburger Str. 33
        79108 Freiburg