[Mod notice] removed members

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hello,

      I removed 10 members with long time bouncing email address. The
      PanotoolsNG User Guidelines require you to use a valid email address.
      See http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines#Account for details.

      Please don't reply to that message here. Discussions relating
      membership and group politics are off topic here. We'll be pleased to
      discuss that on Panotools-List:

      Only members that meet all of the following criteria where removed:
      - email address bouncing since more than one year (according to
      PanotoolsNG bounce list at
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/members?group=bounce )
      - Hard Bouncing (mail account disabled or discontinued, unknown user,
      unknown domain...)
      - Activation request sent (by me) on Wed Oct 22, 2008 without success

      If you want to stay a member of PanotoolsNG simply apply for
      membership again at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG

      The list of removed members (Yahoo!IDs):
      'ch_tobler'
      'davidpalermo7'
      'fapio123'
      'frogworks_media'
      'henery8esq'
      'juan.minguez'
      'kristinkfisher33'
      'morganisaksen'
      'oliblc'
      'yevgeni_skokovsky'

      There are still a total of 48 bouncing members. Here is a list of the
      Yahoo!IDs:
      'adirondackphotos'
      'ahulskes'
      'alder_wong'
      'angus_micro'
      'aram_pan'
      'asmilie2b3'
      'beacazil'
      'btremouroux'
      'charly_parfummaus'
      'clark00111'
      'davidcoy_wdm'
      'ddddude12'
      'deewaleed'
      'enoerv'
      'faunamike'
      'ffzh2004'
      'gidget52002'
      'g_r_jenson'
      'huff49'
      'hutianbao'
      'jackmabel2001'
      'juanito4691'
      'kiteboy911'
      'liberpike'
      'livepanos'
      'lumpynose'
      'MarkSKarpo'
      'miarenge'
      'mposehn'
      'neevklid'
      'nilsen.steve'
      'novus_toto'
      'panojeff'
      'patevan1'
      'patrickhhoff'
      'photoengineering'
      'plissdeh'
      'p_gatehouse'
      'reller.rm'
      'rowkajjh'
      'schwaikum'
      'scientistmel'
      'stubish'
      'terepo1975'
      'verticleshift'
      'wontfaildotcom'
      'yannleroy2002'
      'zedopipo_chicoesperto'

      If your Yahoo!ID is in that list please log in to Yahoo groups at
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com , click "My Account" and edit your email
      address.

      To see the reason for bouncing go to the bouncing members list linked
      above, locate your entry and click "View history". If you don't
      understand the server message, don't hesitate to ask me by private
      email or on Panotools-List (link above).

      best regards
      Erik Krause
      PanotoolsNG co-Moderator

      Offenburger Str. 33