Re: Odd thing -- click on preview button and open RealPlayer...

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Am Friday, October 31, 2008 um 15:52 schrieb Ken Warner:

      > I'm just in the learning mode with PTGui. Using the trial
      > version of 8.0.2. When I go into advanced mode and
      > go to the Preview tab and click the Preview button,
      > sometimes RealPlayer starts up -- no preview window
      > just RealPlayer.
      >
      > I'm not complaining, I just thought I'd mention it.

      Go to Tools -> Options -> Folders&Files and look what is configured
      for Equierctangular JPEG. Enter your favorite viewer if necessary.

      best regards
      Offenburger Str. 33
      79108 Freiburg
    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        Yes, it was using QT as the viewer. I also had RealPlayer
        configured as my default player for .mov files. I think
        the combination was the cause. Fixed it -- no problems now.

        Thanks.