Re: hugin-0.7.0 released

  • Garrett Unglaub
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
      awesome program considering i didnt even know it existed. Works well
    • Jeffrey Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
        Whoaaaa!!!!!!

        Jeffrey Martin
        tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

      • paul womack
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
          Jeffrey Martin wrote:
          > Whoaaaa!!!!!!

          Indeed. It appears I've been "out on a limb",
          since I'm using Hugin under Linux, and enjoying it.

          I didn't know so many (other) people didn't know about it.

          The performance of Hugin/Enfuse greatly exceeds their
          cost :-)

          BugBear