OT - help with animation

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
      This is OT, but I know there are probably a dozen or more members who can
      help me with this.

      I'd like to have a logo for a new site of mine that has text orbiting around
      a globe. Think of the Universal Studios logo. If you have experience with
      this sort of animation or suggestions on how I could do it, could you
      contact me off-list at markdfink(at)northernlight(dot)net?

      Thanks!

      Mark

      www.360cities.net <http://www.360cities.net/>

      www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>

      www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
        On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Mark D. Fink
        <markdfink@...>wrote:

        > This is OT, but I know there are probably a dozen or more members who can
        > help me with this.
        >

        > I'd like to have a logo for a new site of mine that has text orbiting
        > around
        > a globe. Think of the Universal Studios logo. If you have experience with
        > this sort of animation or suggestions on how I could do it, could you
        > contact me off-list at markdfink(at)northernlight(dot)net?

        Make a gif
        create different layers with the logo in different positions around the logo
        and then export each one and make an animated gif

        best
        AYRTON

        > Thanks!
        >

        > Mark