autopano-sift-C adaption

  • Jostein Austvik Jacobsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
      Hi
      I hope this is the right place to ask, if not I'm sorry.

      I'm trying to adapt the autopano-sift-C library for use in an embedded
      computer vision application. I've removed its dependencies on libxml as I
      won't read anything from disk - it will stream from a webcam.

      I get a segmentation fault running
      *IKDTreeDomain_**GetDimensionCount(**IKDTreeDomaion*
      self)*. Sometimes *self* is *NULL*, but even when it's not it tends to
      segfault. This all happens when calling *MultiMatch_LocateMatchSets(mm, 3,
      200, true, true)* from my main program. I'm thinking that there's something
      I've forgot to do that the *KeypointXMLReader* would've done, but I can't
      figure out what. I was hoping that maybe someone who understands the
      autopano-sift-C library better than me have any ideas to what I may have
      done wrong?

      I've posted my code here
      <http://folk.ntnu.no/josteija/webshare/mypano.tar>if you feel like
      looking at it.

      Regards
      Jostein A. Jacobsen
      Student, Engineering Cybernetics

    • Jostein Austvik Jacobsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
        Never mind, it was a pointer problem (of course). I free'ed something that
        MultiMatch_LocateMatchSets needed.
        -Jostein