iphone pano stitcher

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
      http://comments.deasil.com/2008/10/02/iphone-app-review-panolab-iphone-panoramas/

      looks more like it simply helps you align the next photos in the right spot.

      pretty crappy, but maybe it's kind of fun anyway ;-)

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

    • Patrick Cheatham
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin" <360cities@...> wrote:

        > http://comments.deasil.com/2008/10/02/iphone-app-review-panolab-iphone-
        panoramas/

        > looks more like it simply helps you align the next photos in the right spot.
        >
        > pretty crappy, but maybe it's kind of fun anyway ;-)

        Here's an almost-360 shot with my iPhone on a recent job... PTGui did a marginally better
        job than PanoLab. ;-)

        http://www.cheathamlane.net/permanent/20081009_Rifle_Colorado/iphonepano.jpg
        (~3.5MB)

        Cheers,