Mosaics from Western Australia

  • Stephan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2008
      Hi there!

      In January and February I rented a campervan and visited quite a few
      national parks in Western Australia. Afterwards I spent a few days in
      the Blue Mountains and in Sydney before returning to Germany. During
      this time I took about 270 panoramic images. No (representable) 360x180
      shots, just high resolution panoramic images consisting of 2 to more
      than 280 images. Some of them are HDRs which have been blended with
      enfuse or tufuse.

      Today I put the best of those images on my web page. They are in
      chronological order but with no detailed description (FOV, # of images,
      aperture, ISO, what kind of lens, GPS coordinates, ...) because creating
      that many pages by hand is tedious enough. :-) If you want to have more
      information about an image, just ask me!

      You can find those pictures at http://www.MyPanos.de

      Any comments are welcome.

      Stephan
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2008
        Very nice. Just viewed them all.

        I guess my favorite is at your following link

        http://www.mypanos.de/WhitehavenBeach2.html

        but then I'm a sucker for Australia ;-)

        All the best,

        Andrew