Any thoughts on using a ATP 16GB Class 6 SDHC 150X ?

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2008
      Just curious to see what you thought of a ATP 16GB Class 6 SDHC 150X
      High Speed Memory Card?

      I normally use several Sandisk Extreme III 2GB SD Cards as am happy
      with their speed but currently here in Canada it's $70 for 16GB, $35
      for 8GB and $17 for 4GB .......... I'm considering switching brands!

      Any horror stories with ATP cards or am I good to switch?

      Thanks for any advice,

      Andrew