Re: Reccomend a good wide angle lens

  • Garrett Unglaub
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2008
      right, its a 6 megapixel, these dont need to be gigapixel pictures,
      they are mostly for advertisements. Someday I'd like to start up a
      nature conservation site with some large scale stuff, but for now I
      need something that can capture inside a house/school without being a
      fisheye. these will be 360x90 degrees i think. whatever it is without
      being able to pan up or down,

      http://home.comcast.net/~calculatrix/dad.html

      I realize that isnt very good, I'm pretty new to Action script.

      Is there an affordable 24mm lens made for digital cams