Re: Help with fishey remapping

  • Max Gruber
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12 12:56 PM
      THX for your workflow for this problem. I did it myself and got a
      result, not as good as your's because of waves in the horizont, but
      still ok.
      An other solution is to do just a warp transformation in photoshop
      which provides also a good result.

      For the actual problem both solutions are ok, because I will cut the
      picture frame and the contortions can not be seen with the painting.

      Regards
      Max