Re: PTGui and others

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2006
      On Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 18:08, dario_sigona wrote:

      > I have a pano about 120°x25° (partial cylindrical). If I drag it on a
      > player (SPI-V/CubicNavigator/PTviewer) it is displayed like a full
      > cylindrical...so I can turn around continuously (instead I would like
      > it stop to the right/left edge). Is it a XML control file (that I'n not
      > able to handle) the only way to limit the pan widht?

      For Spi-V? As far as I know: Yes. But look at the documentation at
      fieldofview.nl...

      XML is not that hard, just a bit like HTML. A plain text file with a
      tagged structure - pretty human readable...

      Is your pano architectural or why do you want to display it in a
      viewer? I display my cylindricals simply as images:
      http://www.erik-krause.de/bilder
      No problems with plugins that way of course ;-)

      best regards

      http://www.erik-krause.de/