urgent - need a durst theta 76 printer in uk

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008
      Hi,

      I have a customer in the UK who needs a print. I would prefer using Durst
      (theta 76) for the print. I would need the print made and then mailed inside
      the UK. If anyone knows of a service like this in the UK, could you please
      contact me _off-list_? (The alternative is printing it here in Czech
      Republic and mailing it to the UK myself which I'd rather not do.)

      thanks,
      Jeffrey

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin