Re: question about Spi-V

  • jeffrey
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2006
      definitely an online solution. flash format for small ones, and spi-v
      for large ones.

      i don't have time to redo all my qtvr's quite yet, but if I could have
      spi-V as part of my "sniffing" it would be great.
      Jeffrey

      Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:55 am (PST)
      >> is it possible to make a version of Spi-V that loads qtvr files?
      >
      > To my knowledge: no. But you allways can use qtparser.php which
      > extracts cube faces from MOVs on the fly and passes them to SPi-V as
      > jpegs: http://fieldofview.nl/spv-dev/projects/qtparser

      For a bit more info, and history about the qtparser:
      http://fieldofview.com/spv-dev/node/136

      Or were you asking for an offline solution?