Re: 360 aerial pano

  • subscriber02@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 2008
      Very nice Martin, I would like to know how you can control the shutter over such an long distance. I can only remeber remote-controls working with 30meters or so. And last but not least, how do you take the nadir if the camera is fixed on the heli to do the horizontal pictures.
      Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx