IPIX chat reminder, 12 Sept --TODAY

  • Michael Quan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12 6:48 AM
      We'll be conducting another online chat for IPIX photographers today.
      TUESDAY 12 September 2006

      I set up an AOL instant messenger account: IVRPACHAT
      and I will be online starting one hour before the chat begins
      to help people get on line.

      > http://www.timeanddate.com
      >
      > 15:00 UTC/GMT
      > 4:00PM -- London
      > 5:00 PM -- Paris
      > 11:00AM -- New York City
      > 8:00AM -- Los Angeles
      >
      > Location: AIM (AOL Instant Messenger).
      >
      > A list of "speakers" will be announced next week, possibly
      > including a former IPIX reseller.
      >
      > The transcript of our first chat is available on the IVRPA website:
      > http://beta.ivrpa.org/node/542
      >
      > http://www.ivrpa.org
      >
      > Michael Quan
      > president
      > IVRPA

    • Michael Quan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12 6:53 AM
        Chat room: chat29233434252551059023

        On Sep 12, 2006, at 9:48 AM, Michael Quan wrote:

        > We'll be conducting another online chat for IPIX photographers today.
        > TUESDAY 12 September 2006
        >
        > I set up an AOL instant messenger account: IVRPACHAT
        > and I will be online starting one hour before the chat begins
        > to help people get on line.
        >

        >> http://www.timeanddate.com
        >>
        >> 15:00 UTC/GMT
        >> 4:00PM -- London
        >> 5:00 PM -- Paris
        >> 11:00AM -- New York City
        >> 8:00AM -- Los Angeles
        >>
        >> Location: AIM (AOL Instant Messenger).
        >>
        >> A list of "speakers" will be announced next week, possibly
        >> including a former IPIX reseller.
        >>
        >> The transcript of our first chat is available on the IVRPA website:
        >> http://beta.ivrpa.org/node/542
        >>
        >> http://www.ivrpa.org
        >>
        >> Michael Quan
        >> president
        >> IVRPA

        > 40mac.com
        >
        > This email sent to quantumvr@...

      • Michael Quan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12 4:21 PM
          Here's a link to the IPIX photography chat held today; looks like
          several companies are trying to
          offer significant alternatives to IPIX.

          http://beta.ivrpa.org/node/571#comment

          Michael Quan