Re: [PanoToolsNG] take it from the top, google has a nice stitchter too.

  • michel thoby
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2006
      All the Earth Observation Satellites are on a SSO (Sun Synchronous
      Orbit)
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun-synchronous_orbit
      because the main purpose of these spacecraft is to transmit images of
      any given place on earth (e.g. twice a week) taken at a fixed local
      time in order to have... shadows the same on every image of the same
      place!

      While I believe this being now OT, I couldn't refrain myself to
      answer this one. I beg to be forgiven. Some of you may know why;-)

      Michel