Re: [PanoTools-devel] clens

  • Pablo dAngelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      Hi all,

      Daniel M. German wrote:

      > | 9. clens and TIFF's
      > | Posted by: "Brian Puccio" brian@... brianmpuccio
      > | Date: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:28 pm (PDT)
      > |
      > | I've compiled clens on OSX, got that working with nona instead of
      > | PTstitcher and wrote a script to get it all working nicely so I can
      > | just right click an image and defish my fisheye pictures and end up
      > | with a rectilinear image.
      >
      > BUt I remember correctly clens has been superseded by another tool,
      > but I just can't remember what its name is. Can anybody help me here?

      The fulla tool distributed with hugin (OSX binary available on the hugin homepage) http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/hugin/hugin-0.6.1_mac_tools.tar.gz?download
      does everything that clens does, and can also correct vignetting and TCA at the same
      time.

      Actually clens has a bug that does introduce some distortion,
      if the output image is cropped to avoid black areas at image borders.

      It is therefore preferable to use fulla.

      ciao
      Pablo