clens and TIFF's

  • Brian Puccio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      I've compiled clens on OSX, got that working with nona instead of
      PTstitcher and wrote a script to get it all working nicely so I can
      just right click an image and defish my fisheye pictures and end up
      with a rectilinear image. However, clens doesn't seem to take any
      other image format aside from jpeg. Does anyone know if there is a
      reason why clens doesn't handle TIFF's? Its been a while since I've
      programmer in C (read: high school 7 years ago), but I see the file
      format input check in main.c, just not sure if there's a reason that
      it can't handle TIFF's.

      Thanks!

      (If there is an open source alternative to clens that can handle TIFF
      for input, I'd be open to using that, I prefer a CLI program.)