Re: Auto-Rotation in QuickTime

  • sphereworks
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2008
      Yes but that would take me time as there are many panos, I would have
      to charge for my time. They are looking for a simple solution for
      now. I have given them a quote for the work but as they are a good
      client of ours I wanted to give them a few options. If it was only a
      few images I would of done it for nout but we're talking upto 200 VR's.

      Pete
      www.sphereworks.co.uk