Orientation of images in Hugin

  • jbedford_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2006
      Is there a way for Hugin to recognize the orientation of my images
      (portrait vs landscape). I find that I need to rotate the canvas first
      in photoshop and resave before I use Hugin, and this is time
      consuming. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    • Bruno Postle
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
        On Mon 11-Sep-2006 at 23:23 -0000, jbedford_2000 wrote:

        > Is there a way for Hugin to recognize the orientation of my images
        > (portrait vs landscape). I find that I need to rotate the canvas first
        > in photoshop and resave before I use Hugin, and this is time
        > consuming.

        Sorry the current hugin doesn't do this, you have to batch rotate
        your photos first. I use ImageMagick for this, but there are lots
        of GUI tools for rotating photos too.

        --
        Bruno
      • jbedford_2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruno Postle <bruno@...> wrote:

          > On Mon 11-Sep-2006 at 23:23 -0000, jbedford_2000 wrote:
          >
          > > Is there a way for Hugin to recognize the orientation of my images
          > > (portrait vs landscape). I find that I need to rotate the canvas
          first
          > > in photoshop and resave before I use Hugin, and this is time
          > > consuming.
          >
          > Sorry the current hugin doesn't do this, you have to batch rotate
          > your photos first. I use ImageMagick for this, but there are lots
          > of GUI tools for rotating photos too.
          >
          > --
          > Bruno

          Thanks Bruno. That was helpful.