Re: Formulas to remap pan, tilt and roll in equirectangular images

  • Valentijn Kint
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
      Thankyou for the reply Mr. Krause. I think I found the transformation
      formulas in the math.c file

      I want to do pan, tilt and roll transformations in (near) real-time ,
      so I'm trying to port the formulas to GLSL (PixelBender) or
      processing. I haven't
      got much experience in these areas yet, so if anyone wants to help me
      out, please contact me.

      If you want to know what effect I'm after, check out this video.
      http://vimeo.com/1813849 or my article
      http://www.vknt.be/2008/09/25/25d-happy-new-ears-rez-08/

      best regards
      VKNT