Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PanoSalado updates (open source Flash panorama player using Papervision)

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 3, 2008
      On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

      > > I could see the cubes still loaded behind the cyls for example.
      >
      > Same here
      > Mac dual Core 2.0 G5 8 GB Ram OS 10.4.11 Safari
      >
      > 1st only BlackandWhite ? Intentional or a preview?
      > at No 3 it started to get very unresposible.
      > 4 Did not load. Just a blink of it.
      > 5 the QTVR Totally freezing after loaded. Jumped around a couple of times
      > by it self.

      Patrick, Hans, Sacha ....

      Here
      ALL is PERFECT
      no problem at all
      I've tried different times and different ways, and all worked fine !

      intel 2.33 ghz
      Core 2 Duo
      OS X 10.4.11
      QT 7.5.5
      6 GB RAM

      best
      AYRTON

      > Hans

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • AYRTON
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 3, 2008
        On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

        > > I could see the cubes still loaded behind the cyls for example.
        >
        > Same here
        > Mac dual Core 2.0 G5 8 GB Ram OS 10.4.11 Safari
        >
        > 1st only BlackandWhite ? Intentional or a preview?
        > at No 3 it started to get very unresposible.
        > 4 Did not load. Just a blink of it.
        > 5 the QTVR Totally freezing after loaded. Jumped around a couple of times
        > by it self.

        Patrick, Hans, Sacha ....

        Here
        ALL is PERFECT
        no problem at all
        I've tried different times and different ways, and all worked fine !

        intel 2.33 ghz
        Core 2 Duo
        OS X 10.4.11
        QT 7.5.5