Standalone Flash Player for a Browser-Less Setup

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
      Is there a working method to get a flash tour setup working via a standalone
      flash player, without using a browser?

      Often corporate clients have computers/browsers installed without even
      flash.

      I saw a few months ago, one example but I couldn't get it to work. Has
      anyone succeeded at this and have any tips or links to working projects?

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net

      404-551-4275

    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008

        > Is there a working method to get a flash tour setup working via a standalone
        > flash player, without using a browser?
        >
        > Often corporate clients have computers/browsers installed without even
        > flash.

        Yes no problem the standalone flashplayer works fine. But I do not know if it can play without
        the flash installed.
        It's all in the tutorial of FPP.

        Hans
      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
          Thank Hans,

          This is exactly what I tried to no success last time. However, this morning
          it worked great!