Help with finding Rugby scrum pano link

  • jeff_starley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
      Hi, a while ago I saw a pano taken from within a Rugby scrum, really
      good! I have lost the link to this, have tried searching old messages
      but cannot find it. Does anyone have this link, I cannot remember the
      poster's name. Any help appreciated.

      Jeff
    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jeff_starley" <jeffstarleyphoto@...> wrote:

        > Hi, a while ago I saw a pano taken from within a Rugby scrum, really
        > good! I have lost the link to this, have tried searching old messages
        > but cannot find it. Does anyone have this link, I cannot remember the
        > poster's name. Any help appreciated.
        >
        > Jeff

        http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen6/f26-rugby.html

        By Gilles Vidal