SPi-V and other accelerated player...

  • Martin Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hi,

      I' used SPi-V last spring and it seemed very impressive to me !
      The only weekness: no protection or encryption for the JPEG file.
      I've tryed to reach Aldo to discess about it without success (no reply since july)...

      Does anybody had another solution like SPi-V that can protect the JPEG file ?

      Thanks

      Bonne journée,

      Martin Bond, M.Sc.
      514.214.2663