Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Papervision 3D

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 2, 2008
      It should be said that the Papervision example was done in 2006:
      http://blog.papervision3d.org/2006/12/18/papervision3d-as3-panorama/

      There are newer, nicer examples available, e.g.:
      http://labs.blitzagency.com/?p=388

      Bernhard

      P.S.: Although they have used one of my panoramas for the example, i am not and i never was affiliated with the Papervision guys.

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      > Datum: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:57:19 +0200
      > Von: "Jeffrey Martin" <360cities@...>
      > An: panotoolsng <PANOtoolsng@yahoogroups.com>
      > Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Papervision 3D

      > i never saw such crooked bookshelves ;-) they must be very old ;-)
      >

      > the navigation in one way is very weird. but on the other hand, I bet that
      > more people who have never used a vr before, will be able to move this one
      > around with less instructions... simply because it is "too responsive"
      > (and
      > yes it seems impossible to pan all the way around...)
      >
      > Jeffrey
    • AYRTON
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 3, 2008
        On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

        > > I could see the cubes still loaded behind the cyls for example.
        >
        > Same here
        > Mac dual Core 2.0 G5 8 GB Ram OS 10.4.11 Safari
        >
        > 1st only BlackandWhite ? Intentional or a preview?
        > at No 3 it started to get very unresposible.
        > 4 Did not load. Just a blink of it.
        > 5 the QTVR Totally freezing after loaded. Jumped around a couple of times
        > by it self.

        Patrick, Hans, Sacha ....

        Here
        ALL is PERFECT
        no problem at all
        I've tried different times and different ways, and all worked fine !

        intel 2.33 ghz
        Core 2 Duo
        OS X 10.4.11
        QT 7.5.5