Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Shooting pans of car interiors

  • Willy Kaemena
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 2, 2008
      I did recently a few car interiors of vintage cars on the fly, almost
      freehand with a D300- Sigma 8 3.5 on a monopod with 4 -8 shots only no
      nadir no zenith, trough the half open window. The autofocus on the
      Sigma was on, as I thought I would come very close to the car ceiling.
      I am surprised with the result, only I forgot to ask the owners to
      open the door for me in order to shot one "nadir" of the side
      window... now a curious car thief is always looking trough the
      window...

      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Bremen/Lloyd600
      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Bremen/Isetta
      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Bremen/Hansa1100
      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Bremen/Isabella
      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Bremen/Strassenkreuzer

      Willy Kaemena

      http://bremen.360cities.net/
      http://syria.360cities.net/
      http://lisbon.360cities.net/

    • henrimolle
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 7, 2008
        This is my first time posting... I still don't understand how to get
        nadir shots with a regular pano head...hand held?
        henri