  • Tiago Gimenes
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I hope to learn from you Pano-Masters (hahaha) again :) !!!

      I am using FPP to publish my panos, but I am not a good friend of
      codes, so I am facing some trouble editing my xml.

      I am trying to do some similar to this loading:
      http://www.360ouest.com/panoramas.php?i=en

      (Thanks pano-markers of 360Ouest, your panoramas are reeeeally
      beautiful).
      When you select the image, there is a low resolution, gray-scale and
      when it has completed loading, there is a "fading" to show the high
      resolution image.

      I want to improve these two "features": the gray-scale low resolution

      Thanks a lot,

      Tiago Gimenes
      Sferica Virtual Tour
      gimenes@...
    • Vincent Ogloblinsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2008
        Hi Tiago,

        I am the webmaster of 360ouest, thanks for your feeling about our work.

        What did you need especially for the two features? Some piece of code?

        Regards

        Vincent Ogloblinsky