Re: [PanoToolsNG] panoramas from istanbul

  • Eduardo Hutter
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
      What a great project Dudu, congratulations! I like the "handwriting"
      buttons of the UI.

      Eduardo

      * dudu tresca wrote, On 01/10/2008 7:02 PM:

      > I would like to share wtyh you my last panoramas from Istanbul. These
      > panoramas are the result of 8 days of "panographing" the city of
      > Istanbul, as a guest of a turkish advertising agency. This material
      > will be used to promote Istanbul as "European Capital of Culture in
      > 2010". I hope you enjoy as I`ve during the shooting.
      >
      > www.coolview.com.br/istanbul
      >
      > Cheers, Dudu
    • YILMAZ TUFAN
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
        Perfect photos.
        Congratulations.

        we have same work at topkapi palace,
        but officier of palace is not a good, they make allways problem while using tripod.
        cause of then you made very good works.

        Best regards

        YILMAZ TUFAN
        www.360TR.com

        I would like to share wtyh you my last panoramas from Istanbul.
        These panoramas are the result of 8 days of "panographing" the city
        of Istanbul,
        as a guest of a turkish advertising agency.
        This material will be used to promote Istanbul as "European Capital
        of Culture in 2010".
        I hope you enjoy as I`ve during the shooting.

        www.coolview. com.br/istanbul

        Cheers, Dudu

      • Georges Eduardo Ttresca
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2008
          Yilmaz
          thanks
          But we have had an authorization to use tripod in Topkapi and also in the mosques:
          Sena Alpsan http://www.senalpsan.com/ who does production in Istanbul, help me to
          have these authorizations ( we have to paid for this )

          best regards

          Dudu