Re: [PanoToolsNG] Shooting pans of car interiors

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 2, 2008
      On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 5:55 AM, Tom! Striewisch <tomptlist@...>wrote:

      > Why not integrate the driver in the pano? That way you can have the
      > illusion of a driving car.
      >

      > http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp906/html/TomStriewisch.html

      Wowwww
      THIS is nice !!!

      best
      AYRTON

      > <http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp906/html/TomStriewisch.html>
      >
      > Tom!

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • henrimolle
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 7, 2008
        This is my first time posting... I still don't understand how to get
        nadir shots with a regular pano head...hand held?
        henri