Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Offline storage from Amazon

  • len grzbek
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 2, 2008
      from Ziser Blog.

      Get this, instead of spending the average $10/month
      for 10 gigs of on-line storage, you can get storage
      from Amazon for $1.50 per 10 gig/month. You heard
      right that's only a dime and a nickel, fifteen cents,
      per gig! ThatÂ’s about as cheap as it gets. Yep, you
      have to pay to upload those 10 gigs up to Amazon but
      that cost is only a $1.00. Furthermore, there is a
      retrieval cost but that amounts to $1.70/10 gigs to
      retrieve your data. but that's still just a drop in
      the bucket.

      When I originally started checking out storage
      solutions last year, a lot of the software available
      to simple data storage solution was still in beta. Now
      we have some solid solutions that make the entire
      process nearly effortless. Here is the link from
      Amazon showing some of those solutions right here. My
      two favorite solutions are Jungle Disc and Maluke.com.
    • AYRTON
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 3, 2008
        On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

        > > I could see the cubes still loaded behind the cyls for example.
        >
        > Same here
        > Mac dual Core 2.0 G5 8 GB Ram OS 10.4.11 Safari
        >
        > 1st only BlackandWhite ? Intentional or a preview?
        > at No 3 it started to get very unresposible.
        > 4 Did not load. Just a blink of it.
        > 5 the QTVR Totally freezing after loaded. Jumped around a couple of times
        > by it self.

        Patrick, Hans, Sacha ....

        Here
        ALL is PERFECT
        no problem at all
        I've tried different times and different ways, and all worked fine !

        intel 2.33 ghz
        Core 2 Duo
        OS X 10.4.11
        QT 7.5.5