World Wide Panorama Event - 20 - 24 September 2006 'Transportation'

  • Dave 360texas.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 1:05 PM
      Thought I would mention that the World Wide Panorama Event is
      sponsored by the University of California at Berkely.

      This event is "Transportation"

      Panoramas must be taken between 20 and 24 September. After which there
      is a week to stitch and upload.

      The previous nine events have created a showcase of VR photography,
      with 2327 panoramas by 694 photographers from 73 countries. The World
      Wide Panorama represents everyone in the VR community, from first-
      timers to professional photographers.

      More information maybe found at

      http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/practical/NextEvent.html