Re: [PanoToolsNG] panoramas from istanbul

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
      On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 7:02 PM, dudu tresca <dudutresca@...> wrote:

      > I would like to share wtyh you my last panoramas from Istanbul.
      > These panoramas are the result of 8 days of "panographing" the city
      > of Istanbul,
      > as a guest of a turkish advertising agency.
      > This material will be used to promote Istanbul as "European Capital
      > of Culture in 2010".
      > I hope you enjoy as I`ve during the shooting.
      >
      > www.coolview.com.br/istanbul
      >
      > Cheers, Dudu

      Marvelous work
      specially knowing that you flew from Brazil to Istambul just to shoot those
      Congratulations my deep friend

      Cheers
      AYRTON

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • Eduardo Hutter
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
        What a great project Dudu, congratulations! I like the "handwriting"
        buttons of the UI.

        Eduardo

        * dudu tresca wrote, On 01/10/2008 7:02 PM:

        > I would like to share wtyh you my last panoramas from Istanbul. These
        > panoramas are the result of 8 days of "panographing" the city of
        > Istanbul, as a guest of a turkish advertising agency. This material
        > will be used to promote Istanbul as "European Capital of Culture in
        > 2010". I hope you enjoy as I`ve during the shooting.
        >
        > www.coolview.com.br/istanbul
        >
        > Cheers, Dudu
      • YILMAZ TUFAN
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
          Perfect photos.
          Congratulations.

          we have same work at topkapi palace,
          but officier of palace is not a good, they make allways problem while using tripod.
          cause of then you made very good works.

          Best regards

          YILMAZ TUFAN
          www.360TR.com

          I would like to share wtyh you my last panoramas from Istanbul.
          These panoramas are the result of 8 days of "panographing" the city
          of Istanbul,
          as a guest of a turkish advertising agency.
          This material will be used to promote Istanbul as "European Capital
          of Culture in 2010".
          I hope you enjoy as I`ve during the shooting.

          www.coolview. com.br/istanbul

          Cheers, Dudu

        • Georges Eduardo Ttresca
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2008
            Yilmaz
            thanks
            But we have had an authorization to use tripod in Topkapi and also in the mosques:
            Sena Alpsan http://www.senalpsan.com/ who does production in Istanbul, help me to
            have these authorizations ( we have to paid for this )

            best regards

            Dudu