panoramas from istanbul

  • dudu tresca
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
      I would like to share wtyh you my last panoramas from Istanbul.
      These panoramas are the result of 8 days of "panographing" the city
      of Istanbul,
      as a guest of a turkish advertising agency.
      This material will be used to promote Istanbul as "European Capital
      of Culture in 2010".
      I hope you enjoy as I`ve during the shooting.

      www.coolview.com.br/istanbul

      Cheers, Dudu

    • Fabio Bustamante
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
        They are gorgeous, Dudu, congrats!!

        dudu tresca wrote:
        > I would like to share wtyh you my last panoramas from Istanbul.
        > These panoramas are the result of 8 days of "panographing" the city
        > of Istanbul,
        > as a guest of a turkish advertising agency.
        > This material will be used to promote Istanbul as "European Capital
        > of Culture in 2010".
        > I hope you enjoy as I`ve during the shooting.
        >
        > www.coolview.com.br/istanbul
        >
        > Cheers, Dudu

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
          On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 7:02 PM, dudu tresca <dudutresca@...> wrote:

          > I would like to share wtyh you my last panoramas from Istanbul.
          > These panoramas are the result of 8 days of "panographing" the city
          > of Istanbul,
          > as a guest of a turkish advertising agency.
          > This material will be used to promote Istanbul as "European Capital
          > of Culture in 2010".
          > I hope you enjoy as I`ve during the shooting.
          >
          > www.coolview.com.br/istanbul
          >
          > Cheers, Dudu

          Marvelous work
          specially knowing that you flew from Brazil to Istambul just to shoot those
          Congratulations my deep friend

          Cheers
          AYRTON

          ------------
          | A Y R |
          | T O N |
          ------------

          + 55 21 9982 6313

          http://ayrton360.com
          http://rio.360cities.net
          http://vrfolio.com
          http://ayrton.com

        • Eduardo Hutter
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
            What a great project Dudu, congratulations! I like the "handwriting"
            buttons of the UI.

            Eduardo

            * dudu tresca wrote, On 01/10/2008 7:02 PM:

            > I would like to share wtyh you my last panoramas from Istanbul. These
            > panoramas are the result of 8 days of "panographing" the city of
            > Istanbul, as a guest of a turkish advertising agency. This material
            > will be used to promote Istanbul as "European Capital of Culture in
            > 2010". I hope you enjoy as I`ve during the shooting.
            >
            > www.coolview.com.br/istanbul
            >
            > Cheers, Dudu
          • YILMAZ TUFAN
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
              Perfect photos.
              Congratulations.

              we have same work at topkapi palace,
              but officier of palace is not a good, they make allways problem while using tripod.
              cause of then you made very good works.

              Best regards

              YILMAZ TUFAN
              www.360TR.com

              I would like to share wtyh you my last panoramas from Istanbul.
              These panoramas are the result of 8 days of "panographing" the city
              of Istanbul,
              as a guest of a turkish advertising agency.
              This material will be used to promote Istanbul as "European Capital
              of Culture in 2010".
              I hope you enjoy as I`ve during the shooting.

              www.coolview. com.br/istanbul

              Cheers, Dudu

            • Georges Eduardo Ttresca
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2008
                Yilmaz
                thanks
                But we have had an authorization to use tripod in Topkapi and also in the mosques:
                Sena Alpsan http://www.senalpsan.com/ who does production in Istanbul, help me to
                have these authorizations ( we have to paid for this )

                best regards

                Dudu