Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Papervision 3D

  • Philipp B. Koch
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2008
      sphereworks schrieb:
      > Yes I have distortions to... but is the performance any better?
      Not for me , since both Flash panos and Papervision panos run usually
      completely smooth on my machine.
      Maybe it would be visible with a high quality setting. AFAIK Papervision
      uses hardware-acceleration while
      Flash 9 doesn't. But since Flash 10 which is already beta offers that,
      too, I see no reason why this quality
      discussion (also regarding "wavy lines" and "shimmering") shouldn't be
      obsolete soon.

      Regards, Philipp Koch
    • AYRTON
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 3, 2008
        On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

        > > I could see the cubes still loaded behind the cyls for example.
        >
        > Same here
        > Mac dual Core 2.0 G5 8 GB Ram OS 10.4.11 Safari
        >
        > 1st only BlackandWhite ? Intentional or a preview?
        > at No 3 it started to get very unresposible.
        > 4 Did not load. Just a blink of it.
        > 5 the QTVR Totally freezing after loaded. Jumped around a couple of times
        > by it self.

        Patrick, Hans, Sacha ....

        Here
        ALL is PERFECT
        no problem at all
        I've tried different times and different ways, and all worked fine !

        intel 2.33 ghz
        Core 2 Duo
        OS X 10.4.11
        QT 7.5.5