Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Papervision 3D

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2008
      On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:34 PM, sphereworks <
      sphereworkspete@...> wrote:

      > Yes I have distortions to... but is the performance any better?

      no way
      very strange behavior of the panning !
      I just could not see the entire 360ยบ sphere :-(

      AYRTON

      > Pete
      > www.sphereworks.co.uk
      >

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

      > http://www.papervision3d.org/demos/panorama/
      > better than
      > > > >
      > > > Hhm, for me it looks much worse than what is poosible with Flash
      > right
      > > > now since you can see the single patterns' distorsions
      > > > (at least at my PC with 22" widescreen).
      > >

      > > Jesus Christ
      > > here on MAC w/22" it was a horrible experience
      > > very bad dostirtions, ugly to be exact :-)
      > >
      > > AYRTON
      > >

      > > > Actually, there's an open
      > > > source project that aims to establish an free pano player
      > > > based on Papervision, called PanoSalado. For more information,
      > look at
      > > > http://www.cheathamlane.net/index.php?section=open%20source

      > this is

      > > > --
      > > >

      > > --
      > > ------------
      > > | A Y R |
      > > | T O N |
      > > ------------
      > >
      > > + 55 21 9982 6313
      > >
      > > http://ayrton360.com
      > > http://rio.360cities.net
      > > http://vrfolio.com
      > > http://ayrton.com

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • AYRTON
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 3, 2008
        On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

        > > I could see the cubes still loaded behind the cyls for example.
        >
        > Same here
        > Mac dual Core 2.0 G5 8 GB Ram OS 10.4.11 Safari
        >
        > 1st only BlackandWhite ? Intentional or a preview?
        > at No 3 it started to get very unresposible.
        > 4 Did not load. Just a blink of it.
        > 5 the QTVR Totally freezing after loaded. Jumped around a couple of times
        > by it self.

        Patrick, Hans, Sacha ....

        Here
        ALL is PERFECT
        no problem at all
        I've tried different times and different ways, and all worked fine !

        intel 2.33 ghz
        Core 2 Duo
        OS X 10.4.11
        QT 7.5.5