Re: Papervision 3D

  • sphereworks
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2008
      Yes I have distortions to... but is the performance any better?

      Pete
      www.sphereworks.co.uk

      http://www.papervision3d.org/demos/panorama/
      > > > Not keen on the navigation but I'm told the performance is
      better than
      > > > what I'm producing with Flash at the moment.
      > > >
      > > Hhm, for me it looks much worse than what is poosible with Flash
      right
      > > now since you can see the single patterns' distorsions
      > > (at least at my PC with 22" widescreen).
      >

      > Jesus Christ
      > here on MAC w/22" it was a horrible experience
      > very bad dostirtions, ugly to be exact :-)
      >
      > AYRTON
      >

      > > Actually, there's an open
      > > source project that aims to establish an free pano player
      > > based on Papervision, called PanoSalado. For more information,
      look at
      > > http://www.cheathamlane.net/index.php?section=open%20source
      > >
      > > > This is using action
      > > > script 3. This is a little beyond my knowledge so apologies if
      this is
      > > > nothing new.
      > > >
      > > > Cheers,
      > > >
      > > > Pete
      > > > www.sphereworks.co.uk

      > > --
      > >

      > --
      > ------------
      > | A Y R |
      > | T O N |
      > ------------
      >
      > + 55 21 9982 6313
      >
      > http://ayrton360.com
      > http://rio.360cities.net
      > http://vrfolio.com
      > http://ayrton.com

    • AYRTON
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 3, 2008
        On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

        > > I could see the cubes still loaded behind the cyls for example.
        >
        > Same here
        > Mac dual Core 2.0 G5 8 GB Ram OS 10.4.11 Safari
        >
        > 1st only BlackandWhite ? Intentional or a preview?
        > at No 3 it started to get very unresposible.
        > 4 Did not load. Just a blink of it.
        > 5 the QTVR Totally freezing after loaded. Jumped around a couple of times
        > by it self.

        Patrick, Hans, Sacha ....

        Here
        ALL is PERFECT
        no problem at all
        I've tried different times and different ways, and all worked fine !

        intel 2.33 ghz
        Core 2 Duo
        OS X 10.4.11
        QT 7.5.5