Re: [PanoToolsNG] Papervision 3D

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2008
      On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Philipp B. Koch <pk@...> wrote:

      > sphereworks schrieb:
      > > Just came across this - http://www.papervision3d.org/demos/panorama/
      > > Not keen on the navigation but I'm told the performance is better than
      > > what I'm producing with Flash at the moment.
      > >
      > Hhm, for me it looks much worse than what is poosible with Flash right
      > now since you can see the single patterns' distorsions
      > (at least at my PC with 22" widescreen).

      Jesus Christ
      here on MAC w/22" it was a horrible experience
      very bad dostirtions, ugly to be exact :-)

      AYRTON

      > Actually, there's an open
      > source project that aims to establish an free pano player
      > based on Papervision, called PanoSalado. For more information, look at
      > http://www.cheathamlane.net/index.php?section=open%20source
      >
      > > This is using action
      > > script 3. This is a little beyond my knowledge so apologies if this is
      > > nothing new.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Pete
      > > www.sphereworks.co.uk

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • AYRTON
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 3, 2008
        On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

        > > I could see the cubes still loaded behind the cyls for example.
        >
        > Same here
        > Mac dual Core 2.0 G5 8 GB Ram OS 10.4.11 Safari
        >
        > 1st only BlackandWhite ? Intentional or a preview?
        > at No 3 it started to get very unresposible.
        > 4 Did not load. Just a blink of it.
        > 5 the QTVR Totally freezing after loaded. Jumped around a couple of times
        > by it self.

        Patrick, Hans, Sacha ....

        Here
        ALL is PERFECT
        no problem at all
        I've tried different times and different ways, and all worked fine !

        intel 2.33 ghz
        Core 2 Duo
        OS X 10.4.11
        QT 7.5.5